- BA in Law – Moldova State University
- LLM in Civil Law – Moldova State University
- LLM in European [Competition] Law – Queen Mary University of London
- Postgraduate Diploma in EU Public Procurement – King’s College London (Ranked 9th Best Law School)
- Candidate in MA in EU Public Procurement – King’s College London
- Competition Law
- Public Procurement Law
Qualified lawyer since 2011.
Civil law university lecturer between 2012 and 2015 at Moldova State University. Member of the Advisory Council under the Supreme Court of Justice of Moldova, Private Law Chamber between 2014 and 2016 appointed on behalf of the law teacher’s staff. In the 2 years mandate contributed to the following Explanatory Plenum Decisions of the SCJ:
– pledge and mortgage;
– financial leasing;
– land law;
– arbitration clause;
I have been involved in mandates like: corporate reorganisation M&A, banking debt restructuring, competition law issues (vertical agreements, abuses of dominant position, merger control), court and out of court dispute settling. In the past years specialised only in Public Procurement and Competition Law.Since April 2017 started working with the EBRD on public procurement projects as a legal consultant. Within these assignments I was involved in the process of alignment of the Public Procurement Law to the Directive 24/2014 on public procurement. It included redrafting the secondary legislation compliant with the new MTender e-procurement system.
Speak fluently in English, Russian and Romanian. Conversational in French and Italian.
- European Law Prize – offered by Queen Mary University of London for best marks on the LLM.
- Chevening scholarship 2016, prestigious and highly competitive, awarded by the United Kingdom for future leaders. Allowed me to enroll for an LL.M. at one of the best UK Law Schools, i.e. Queen Mary University of London;
- Scholarship offered by the Faculty of Law of Munich University (LMU) for attending the 2016 Summer Law School;